PRICING & WHAT'S INCLUDED
Fees for a HospitalMap system are broken down into 2 elements, first is a one-time fee for creating the system and then afterward the annual Software-as-a-Service fee for the web app which includes unlimited updates.
Element 1 - Creative Services and System Setup
Site Visit & Walkthrough and Aerial Photography
- Produce 3D style Campus Map illustration
- Produce multiple Floor Plan illustrations
We schedule dates for a site visit and aerial photography. The purpose of the site visit is to become familiar with your hospital campus and collect the interior floor plan information during a walkthrough and take photos as needed, the site visit is conducted by a wayfinding expert who will work with your hospital’s team to identify and select what needs to be included on the maps and floor plans. The floor plans and maps are intended for the public and as such will only show locations where the public can go to park, enter, check-in, register, visit, wait or receive services. We typically do not include any non-public hallways or details within the emergency, surgery, and hospital support services areas. We want to discourage patients and visitors from trying to go into secure areas or non-public accessible areas.
The 3-D Campus Map Rendering will be based on current aerial photography. We use an aerial photographer & pilot who has photographed over 200 hospitals. He is well experienced and aware of trauma hospitals that have emergency helicopters coming in and out. He starts at a lower altitude and gains elevation as the plane circles the hospital taking photos from all angles of the hospital, emphasizing the main entrance area. He typically takes 100+ images and one is selected to use as the basis for the 3D campus map rendering. Our hospital clients receive a copy of all the photos taken to use as desired.
After the Site Visit and Aerial Photography are completed it takes about 2-4 weeks to produce the first proofs of the Campus Map and Floor Plan illustrations. We’ll typically go through a second round of revisions and then once the illustrations are approved, we move on to the System Setup.
- Create and Configure a HospitalMap system
- we add the Campus Map and Floor Plan illustrations
- we add the Points, Point Data, Images, Links
- we add Logos and apply styling matching your hospital’s Branding and Colors
Element 1 Creative Services + System Setup (as above) – One Time Setup Fee = $10,000-$20,000*
- Create one 2D or 3D Campus Map and all floor plan illustrations
* Setup fee pricing depends on the size of your hospital (number of floor plans and number of points), and whether 2D or 3D style Campus Map Illustration is selected
* Special discounted pricing may be available for multiple campus orders, and for smaller hospital campuses / facilities, or system.
Once the System Setup is completed the HospitalMap system is ready to Go Live and the SaaS commences.
Element 2 - HospitalMap System SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) – Annual Subscription Fee = $3000-$5000**
- Includes Unlimited Updates to the Illustrations and Points online and to the corresponding pdf versions so no additional fees every time you want to make a change.
- Unlike with our competitors our clients own the illustrations = we supply you with the original editable artwork which you can utilize and adapt for other purposes like signage or publications.
- We endeavor to complete requested updates the same day or overnight.
** Annual Subscription Fee depends on the size of your hospital (number of floor plans and number of points), and whether 2D or 3D style Campus Map Illustration is selected
** Special discounted pricing may be available for multiple campus orders, and for smaller hospital campuses / facilities, or system.
ADA Compliant Add-on Version or Standalone = One Time Setup Fee = $3,000-$5,000***
- ADA WCAG 2.0 AA and sec. 508 compliant
- Machine readable
- Provides a means for the visually impaired to find the way to their destination at your hospital
- Includes Unlimited Updates as part of the Annual Service Subscription
*** One Time Setup Fee depends on the size of your hospital (number of floor plans and number of points).
*** Special discounted pricing may be available for multiple campus orders, and for smaller hospital campuses / facilities, or system.